Expert Training on Agile (Scrum/eXtreme Programming), Lean and Lean Startup
Practitioner-to-Practitioner Training, Coaching and
We offer a variety of training courses which can be tailored to suit your development team. Our courses are
anything but "by-the-book" rehashes of readily available scripts. Our immersive, fun filled hands-on
approach and our wealth of practical knowledge gained from years of software development experience, ensures
that the time you spend with us is a rewarding learning experience. We are in the business of training &
coaching teams and we strive to make it efficient, effective and enjoyable.
It is unrealistic to claim that a single training program will make you the master of a subject. Trust us,
shortcuts are not sustainable! Hence our unique training courses are created to quickly put you on the path
of self-learning and continuous improvement. We can get you kick-started!
All of our courses offer following benefits:
- Unlimited access to course materials, sample projects and code examples with relevant tools
- Low participant-to-instructor ratio
- Heavy focus on hands-on learning experience
- Live demos and real-world examples
- Interactive activities/simulations to help understand the essence and concepts
- Open discussion and dynamic format
Post training, if your team needs help, we'll be happy to assist your team.
- Trainer Fee: Rs. 1,35,000 (~3000 USD) per day
- Service Tax: Additional 12.36% service tax applicable on all trainings delivered in India
- Expenses: Travel, accommodation and other expenses to be paid by the company
- No. of Participants: All our training have a cap of max 20 participants per training
If you are interested in any of the trainings listed here or interested in customizing these trainings to
your needs, please contact us.
9:00 AM - 6:00PM
These trainings can also be conducted on a weekend if that works better for your team.
To ensure a successful class, we require the following facilities:
- VGA projector (1024x768 minimum) & Projector screen
- 1 White board & Dry erase markers
- Cluster seating with 5-6 people on each table
- 1 Flip chart with the stand and marker pens for each table
- Notepad and Pen for each participant
- Ample room for students in terms of room size and set up
- For Dev trainings: at least one powerful workstation between two programmers